Friday, July 26, 2013

#FF for @font90




I don’t know who this @Font90 person is, but it turns out that I owe him or her a debt of gratitude.  They have been calling out Carlucci even longer than I have. Sorry that I’m late to the party, but here’s a little of what they have had to say about Carlucci: 

@font90: .@davidcarlucci we will not let you get away with your double talk. Youmight have hoodwinked the Democratic party, not us.
@font90:  .@davidcarlucciwe need to reform campaign finance so no politician can take money from a partyand then turn his back. @IDC4NY
@font90:  .@davidcarluccifirst apologize to the Jewish community for attending an anti-Semitic event.
@font90:  .@JeffKleinNYwhat about a commercial promoting tolerance of Jews. @davidcarlucci attendedAnti-Semitic event 59 days ago. @IDC4NY


Hey @Font90 don’t feel bad that Carlucci blocked you from twitter.  He tried to shut me down.  Hit me up on twitter: @sencarlucci

No comments:

Post a Comment