Friday, June 28, 2013

Report Proves Carluci Votes With Republicans 99% of the Time!

I already told you that a lot of people have been sending me information about Carlucci to share with you and that I even got some emails from scared people who work for Carlucci.

Well one of the things they shared with me aside from some great photos you'll start to see next week, is a report from a group in Albany called the New York Public Interest Research Group that in 2012 Carlucci voted with Republican majority leader Dean Skelos 99.38% of the time!

But it looks like Carlucci didn't get much for kissing the butts of the Republicans. Of the 139 bills he introduced, only 16 passed the Senate and only 9 of those became law. I went to school with Carlucci and math wasn't his best subject but that's a pretty low average!


No comments:

Post a Comment